- Members join the Mont-Blanc Circle in a spirit of trust and respect, i.e. the main values applicable to membership.
- Members agree to be available for other members in order to facilitate requests for information, feedback, or other (reasonable) demands.
- Members agree to actively participate in the Mont-Blanc Circle’s activities.
- Members will share and apply the highest professional quality standards and expectations to the Mont-Blanc Circle activities.
- Members undertake to treat any information they receive from other members as confidential and will not disclose this information unless the relevant member has given his/her prior written consent to do so.